Research tells us that a child’s first six years are the most important for lifelong learning success. At Parenting Uganda, we provide our children with the best care and the best inquiry-based, internationally-minded early education, so that they can become their generation’s best artists, creators, thinkers, problem-solvers, and leaders.
Our two campuses in Kampala and Mbarara represent an inspiring and robust age-appropriate venue for nursery, pre-K, and kindergarten-aged children.
We help establish and manage education facilities, training centers, and other educational services for parents and children. We promote good parenting skills for the improvement of family unity. We empower parents and children to address socio economic issues through innovative income generation projects. We are building a parenting resource hub which will be a one stop center with parenting information, OVC service providers and counseling services, to build the capacity of child and parenting focused institutions.
Strengthening families with Information, Education and Support.
- To set up Educational/ Training facilities that offer education and information.
- To promote good parenting skills for the improvement of the family unit.
- To empower parents and children address socio economic issues by innovating solutions to their challenges.
- To create a web based National information hub for parents,children and other stake holders.
- Early childhood Development Programme for Daycare and kindergarten services.(day care services from Age (9) nine months to (2) two and half years.
- Kindergarten services, 3-5 years.
- Youth and Teenage training programmes for adolescent Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDs, career guidance and life skills training.
- Skillful parenting training for; young parents, to be parents and single parents.